Related Posts with Thumbnails
Big Apple Unpeeled 8th October - 8th November 2010







Thursday 30 September 2010

Birmingham Post feature - Taking a virtual trip to the Big Apple





Did you get the Birmingham Post today? You did? Great! Turn to page 24 ;)


Thank you to the Birmingham Post for the feature in the news paper and on the website too!


I hope you will keep an eye on the blog and subscribe to the RSS feed, and I also hope you will join me and become my virtual travelling companion throughout my month long stay in NYC. The trip won't be the same with out you!


What would you like to see of New York City and it's surrounding areas? I'll be asking you to get involved and make suggestions, so watch this space!


By my reckoning this time next week I will have stepped off the plane and will be making my way into the heart of Manhattan.


I've been keeping up quite an energetic pace this year and especially so since booking my flights to the Big Apple 9 weeks ago. Because of the nature of my trip and also because I am hosting a 4am Project event over there, I have given myself plenty to do, and with hindsight I could have been doing with nine months of planning instead of nine weeks!


However, a strange calm has come over me today. I think it's called being relaxed! I still have lots to do, but I have broken the back of my to-do lists and am feeling quite philosophical about it now. I'm as prepared as I'm going to be. Now it's just a matter of getting there and getting the ball rolling state-side.


Let the adventure begin (asap!)



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP